RI.gov
Subscribe to our e-news | En Español | Search this site: Print 

Browse Items (548 total)


Image of a woman and her dog.


Western Auto Supply Co., January 27, 1942, 261 Main Street, Woonsocket (Accession 2013-11)


Geo. H. Miller Coal, Wood and Ice – Ice wagon, c1905, Office and yard at 210 Pond Street, Woonsocket (Accession 2013-11)


Union Village School classroom, April 2, 1942, Woonsocket Hill (Accession 2013-11)


The Taft-Peirce Manufacturing Company was a pioneering sewing machine company established in 1875 in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. The company was dissolved in 1995.


Railroad crossing, c1905 (Accession 2013-11)


Pratte’s Drug Store, April 4, 1941, 198 Front Street, Woonsocket (Accession 2013-11)


Main Office Display - Information concerning prisoners of war, Home Service Dept, Woonsocket Chapter A.R.C., 1 Social Street at Union Hall. (L’Union St Jean Baptiste d’Amerique building) (Accession 2013-11)


Image of the Lawton Spinning Company, c. 1905 located in Woonsocket at Winter & Pond Streets which was part of the Harris Mill Complex. Building burned ca. 1990. Lawton Spinning Company of Woonsocket incorporated in March of 1898. (Accession…


Image of the Manville Dam located in Cumberland.


Man, horse and farmhouse, c 1905 (Accession 2013-11)


Lerner Shops, December 1941, 180-184 Main Street, Woonsocket (Accession 2013-11)


S.S. Kresge Co. Department Store, March 9, 1941, 116/130 Main Street, Woonsocket (Accession 2013-11)


Kornstein’s (Dry Goods), February 12, 1942, 66 Main Street, Woonsocket (Accession 2013-11)


Image of a house with couple standing in front.


Image of a house furnishings wagon.


W.T. Grant Department Store, July 2, 1942, 170 Main Street, Woonsocket (Accession 2013-11)


Goldstein’s Men’s Clothing Store, March 9, 1941, 30 Main Street, Woonsocket (Accession 2013-11)


Image of Goldfine Jewelry Company located at 88 Main Street, Woonsocket.


Geo. H. Miller Coal, Wood and Ice – Ice wagon, c1905, Office and yard at 210 Pond Street, Woonsocket (Accession 2013-11)