Images of hand-tinted lantern slides of the Russell Estate in Warwick, Rhode Island. The Russell Estate was more commonly known as "The Oaks' and the house, stables and most of the estate to the State of Rhode Island in 1927 to become Goddard Memorial State Park.
Roger Williams Park Museum of Natural History and Planetarium
Rhode Island State Archives
Still Image Item Type Metadata
Roger Williams Park Museum of Natural History and Planetarium, "Russell Estate," in Virtual Exhibits, Item #443, http://sos.ri.gov/virtualarchives/items/show/443 (accessed April 18, 2014).