Representative David N. Cicilline
U.S. Representative District 1
- Date of Birth: 07/15/1961
- High School: Narragansett High School
- College: Brown University, B.A.
- Graduate School: Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Previous Occupations: Lawyer
- Additional Info: Congressional Leadership, Committees and Caucus Positions: Elected to House Democratic Leadership as Co-Chair of the Democratic Policy and Communications Committee; Serves on the House Judiciary Committee; Subcommittee Ranking Member of the Regulatory Reform, Commercial and Antitrust Law; Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations; Serves on the House Foreign Affairs Committee; Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats; Subcommittee on Middle East and North Africa; Serves as Co-Chair of the Congressional LGBT Equality Caucus; Services as Vice Chair of Congressional Progressive Caucus; Serves as Co-Chair of the Congressional Portuguese Caucus, and Co-Chair of the Congressional Peacekeeping Caucus.
Rhode Island Office #1
Public Service Information
- Prior Government Offices: Mayor, City of Providence, (2003-2011); RI State Representative, (1995-2002)