Elections administration information
State HAVA Plan
Help America Vote Act of 2002 (HAVA) was passed to ensure mandatory minimum standards for states to follow in elections administration.
Download a copy of the Rhode Island State HAVA plan developed in 2010 under then Secretary of State A. Ralph Mollis.
- Local Board of Canvassers
- State Board of Elections
- Rhode Island Democratic Party
- Rhode Island Moderate Party (website currently inaccessible)
- Rhode Island Republican Party
- Rhode Island Elections Law
- Rhode Island Constitution
- National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS)
- National Association of State Election Directors (NASED)
- The Election Center
- League of Women Voters (LWV)
- International Association of Clerks, Recorders, Election Officials and Treasurers (IACREOT)