Search Results | State Archives Catalog
Searching for Subject: Suffrage.
Records and Manuscripts (11 Matches)
- Alleged Frauds in Recent Elections, 1880
- Constitutional Convention, 1944
- Constitutional Convention, 1958
- Constitutional Convention, 1973
- Opinion of the Judges of the Supreme Court Relative to the Election of Members of the City Council of the City of Providence (Given April 11, 1882), 1882
- Opinion of the Judges of the Supreme Court Relative to the Election of Members of the City Council of the City of Providence (Given November 16, 1882), 1882
- Opinion of the Supreme Court on the Constitutionality of Chapter 454 of Public Laws, Given at the Request of Governor Littlefield, January A.D., 1883
- Report of the Committee on the Subject of an Extension of Suffrage, 1829
- Report of the Special Committee on Woman Suffrage, Etc. Made to the General Assembly at its January Session A.D., 1874
- Rhode Island Equal Suffrage Association records, 1868-1930
- Suffragette Postcard, c. 1910
15 Hits! Click the links to show each category's results.