Search Results | State Archives Catalog
Searching for Subject: Narragansett Indians--History.
Records and Manuscripts (7 Matches)
- Rhode Island Colony Records, Gyles Transcription, 1824-1835
- Hazard's Report on the Poor and Insane in Rhode Island; made to the General Assembly at its January Session, 1851
- Land and Public Notary records
- Opinion of the Supreme Court Relative to Chapter 800 of the Public Laws, (The Narragansett Indians) Given to the Senate at the January Session, 1898
- Rhode Island Historical Preservation and Heritage Commission: Native American Archaeology in Rhode Island, 2002
- Rhode Island: A Study in Separatism by Irving Berdine Richman, 1905
- The Story of the Indian of New England by Alma Holman Burton, 1896
Digital Images and Records (4 Matches)
11 Hits! Click the links to show each category's results.